• Steve Davis posted an update in the group Group logo of Prayer GroupPrayer Group 2 months, 1 week ago

Please pray for me as I head into a difficult stretch on my approach into Arizona. Will be going through some very remote areas where I may possibly need water drops.

• we are so blessed to have met you Steve, certainly did not want to let you go, I still have a lump in my throat since you walked out that door.The dogs miss you already too. I have had the opportunity to get on our website you built us and am simply amazed at such a spectacular job. There is no way we could have set this up ourselves. Our prayers…[Read more]

• Thank you for your continued prayers, and please know you were such a blessing to me. If I take a while to answer please understand it is because I have no access to the internet at times. I continue in my prayers for you that God will bless your family and provide you with the ministry you so long for. Give Sarge and Trigger a hug for me…

• Steve Davis posted an update in the group Group logo of Prayer GroupPrayer Group 3 months, 2 weeks ago

God has continued to bless me in so many ways as I continue with my walk! I have now made it all the way to Florence, Kansas, where I am taking a short break while i build a website for a wonderful couple I met when I arrived in town. What a blessing they have been. Everyday we have been able to share with each other about the many ways God is…[Read more]

• Steve Davis posted an update in the group Group logo of Prayer GroupPrayer Group 6 months, 1 week ago

Please pray for me as I begin my walk again on Tuesday. I will begin walking from Jefferson City, Missouri and will be walking on the Katy Trail for at least 150 miles. After that will be following the American Discovery Trail through Kansas before dropping down into New Mexico. If you would like me to pray for you while I walk you can either post…[Read more]

• Steve Davis posted an update in the group Group logo of Prayer GroupPrayer Group 6 months, 1 week ago

I have a lot of time during each day to pray and if you would like to private message me with your prayer requests I will be happy to add you to my daily prayer list. Or if you like, let the whole group what your prayer requests are, and get people from all over the world praying for you. What a blessing to know that others are praying on your…[Read more]

CONTACT ME

I'm not available right now. But you can send me an email and I'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2019  FreedomsRoad.org / Steve Davis

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account